The Current Status of the School
- Tokyo Gakugei University Senior High School
- Shimouma 4-1-5, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo (Postal Code: 154-0002)
- Access Transportation from Shibuya to the School
- Two alternative transportaion below are available.
Bus - Nozawa Junkan Line. 15 min. ride from Shibuya to a stop "Gakugei-dai Fuzoku Koukou" in front of the School.
Train - Tohkyu Toyoko Line. A ride to "Gakugei-daigaku" Station and then 18 min. on foot.
- Number of the Students
- 1,032 students, with 8 classes per grade. (524 male and 508 female students, including 5 Thai students and 52 Japanese ex- expatriate students)
- Teaching corps
- 67 teachers (Japanese 8, Geography & History 6, Civics 2, Mathematics 9, Science 9, Health & Physical education 5, Art 3, English 9, Home-making 1,Information Studies1, nurse teacher 1, Administration staff 7, Libraian 2)
An assistant to Science classes, 4 assistants to Administration and a security guard are supporting the teaching corps.
- Mr.HAYASHI, shota
Myoukou Schooling Center
The school has a schooling center in the mountain area of Myoukou.The Center, with ca. 110 beds, is an wooden-structured two-story chalet, having a gymnasium, an archery yard and an astronomical observation equipment, and is located close to the local ski pists.
The Center is now being used as a venue for School's summer excursions, winter ski classes and students' autonomous club activities.
- Aza Tsubodake 6392-5 in Ouaza Kanzan, Myoukou-mura, Naka'Keijou-gun, Niigata (Postal Code 949-22)
- Mr. KATOU, Keisei (Tel: 0255-82-2325, Fax: 0255-82-3146)